Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Error Code 501 (Android)

Options
njacknis
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

I just installed Mobile and Antivirus from Google Play Store on a Kindle Fire HD 10 (which is set up for and runs Google apps well).  When I try to do the initial scan, it consistently stops at the same point (about 28% of the way through) with an Error Code 501.  There is no further information about what caused the Scan to stop. 

I would appreciate suggestions on how to get the scan to complete.  Thank you.

Comments

• Andrei M.
    Options

Hello /index.php?/profile/216151-njacknis/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="216151" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/216151-njacknis/" rel="">@njacknis,

The behavior you mentioned has already been fixed, please try to perform a new scan and check if everything works properly.

• I am unable to complete a scan on my cellphone it clears the first 50 apps then displays scan failed error 501

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact bitdefender mobile support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

Also attach the screenshot of the error that you are getting while running a scan in bitdefender mobile security.

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• This site is a blessing !

In the last two months my Bitdefender apps ahev become unstable ...Password Protect won't work with Firefox / DDG and VPN on my laptop is always dropping out.

My mobile phone is worse ... I scan my apps and use VPN all the time .... increasingly unreliable.

Can't scan my mobile because the Error 501 report shows up.

Is this really just a network error ??

Any help appreciated please

Glorfindel

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Glorfindel

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Mobile Support by e-mail:

bms@bitdefender.com

Regards.