Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Netgear Armor by Bitdefender

Options

I installed a 90-day trial of Netgear Armor last week, on the understanding that during the trial period I would also be able to evaluate Bitdefender products on devices within my home network. (To me this was a major enticement, adding significant value, and likewise rendering the installation far less impressive if that feature is not included.) I installed the relevant Bitdefender products on my Android and Windows devices but within a day my 90-day trial had "expired" on all but the router installation. Netgear support directs inquiries to Bitdefender support, and Bitdefender support thus far can only say that I do indeed have a trial subscription to Netgear Armor, and that they have no record of my having an active trial subscription for any other devices.

Has anyone had a similar experience, or better yet, a resolution?

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

Hello Doug Lewis,

We recommend you to contact us at bitsy@bitdefender.com and our Commercial team will gladly assist you with this issue.

• Thanks for the reply. The folks in Support have done something which resolved the issue. So far, so good.