Bitdefender & Total Commander

Please reactivate the presence of the BitDefender in the Total Commander context menu

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

1 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• For me not having the option to scan a file or folder from the Total Commander context menu is a reason not to buy the product. Is there any estimate when this will be fixed? I do see all other programs in the TC contect menu similar to what I see on Explorer but just Bitdefender is missing.

• Hello,

I appreciate your feedback, it is very valuable to us since we continuously strive to improve our products and services in order to meet our customer's expectations.

I have noted your recommendations and they will reach the development teams in the next feedback sprint.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• This has been a problem for many years. Please include Directory Opus, and other third-party explorer replacements, not just Total Commander.

For reference (from 2016): https://resource.dopus.com/t/no-bitdefender-when-i-right-click-on-a-folder/23127

• Is there meanwhile an ETA when a general shell extension will become available?

• @JoergGaBo Unfortunately, I don't think so is available. As long as I waited, I do not think this function will be implemented, which is regrettable.

Total Commander... I don't think there's a priority for Bitdefender

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM