Let's talk Cyber Sec trend predictions for 2020 with our lead Product Marketing Manager!

Andy_BD
Andy_BD ✭✭✭
edited January 2022 in General Topics

Welcome to our first edition of Cyber Coffee with the Devs!

Our aim is to bring you, the users, and us, the people behind Bitdefender face to face and develop a stronger connection via themed AMA's (ask me anything).

Each month we will pick a theme and one of our colleagues will answer your questions based on that certain topic.

Let's begin by discussing which trends do you think will have most impact in 2020?

If you want to get up to speed with what's going on with the world of cyber sec, here's an article which could help you.

We will try to answer as many questions as we can, starting with the ones which received the most Agree reactions.

The deadline to post your questions will be until March 25th.

Our deadline to answer your questions will be until March 31st.

Without further ado, let me introduce you to my colleague, who will be answering your questions:

Anca Bundaru leads Product Marketing at Bitdefender. Her job is to demonstrate how Bitdefender’s products solve the world's security, making the customer the priority, and ultimately, letting technology speak for itself. Before joining Bitdefender, 6 years ago, she had 8 years of full-time experience in communication & marketing. She also led the most awarded digital campaign in Romania back in 2011. She keeps close to the entrepreneurial culture and she likes to immerse herself in innovation ecosystems.