Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Web Protection and VPN on iPhone makes the network connection too slow: iPhone / iPad

Jayakrishnan
Jayakrishnan ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in Web protection

I have a iPhone X running on iOS 13.4

After turning on Web Protection, entire web traffic is slow or sometimes it wont work. For example, after turning on web protection Skype no longer receives new messages nor we cant send new message. The scroll goes for ever. Web browsing in Safari is also significantly slow. Because of all these network related issues, I need to keep the web protection and VPN OFF all the time. Connectivity in most of the apps are affected due to Bitdefender.

Anyone else facing this issue?

I have already reported this issue to Bitdefender team.

Comments

• Slavka
    Slavka
    edited November 2020

Hi, I have the same problem with my iPhone 11

• I’d like to ideally run VPN with web protection on the iPhone. If not possible, is it a planned enhancement?

• I am having the same issue with my iPhone 12.

• Same issues here. Furthermore, iPrint on my wireless Brother printer no longer works with my iPhone.

Considering that you raised this issue in 2020 and there is still not even a response from the Bitdefender team (let alone a fix), I am very disappointed. It has to be said that the level of customer service from Bitdefender is very poor. I will be considering another antivirus provider come time for renewal.

• Having the same issue, now late 2021. Any fix on the horizon? At this point I’m turning it off and looking for a different solution.

• I’m still struggling with setting up the web protection 🙈

please I need some help