Slow LAN ethernet 1Giga whit bitdefender total security 2020 !!!

amrlotusamrlotus
edited September 2020 in Firewall

I copy files whit 110 Mega Byte/sec MB from my synology Nas with 1Gbps network all other computers in my premsises tht do not have bitdefender installed experience the same speed

Since i Installed bitdfeneder Total security after removing 2019 and installing a fresh new version 2020 the network speed is 50% now !!!!! i tried disabling firewall and threat prevention still no luck and i cnnnot find any OFF for disabling bitdfeneder all togther anitvirus in new interface !!!

what is going on with bitdfender !!!!!

that was without bitdfeneder now im getting 55MB/sec with bitdefender installed !!!!!

Comments

• NO Antivirus OFF bottom !!!! or advanced Threat defense

• Now after i removed and installed bitdefender this is the speed and the system is slugish after the bitdefender updated itself

after istalation i had fast speed 111MB but now even copy the system is slugish

• I have the same problem. I have multiple devices with Bitdefender running on them and my speed has slowed to 20 to 60 MB/s. I have had two internet providers confirm that I have 1GB/s coming from the modem inside the house. Through process of elimination and plenty of time wasted, we think that Bitdefender is the culprit.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.