Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is there a Discussion Group that deals with GravityZone questions?

usatraveler
edited January 2022 in Enterprise Security

I have been using the Bitdefender GravityZone for our company for a couple years and need to resolve some issues. I have found in the past with IT questions that Forums work well because you are getting advice from other users.

I wanted to make certain that I was in the correct Forum group to get my GravityZone questions answered? If there is a area that deals more specifically with GravityZone could you point me in that direction.

Thanks

usatraveler

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

Forum has very limited support regarding the business product of bitdefender. Majority of support provided is related to consumer product of bitdefender.

You can always have one to one conversation with bitdefender support by dropping an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding business product.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Thank You, the one time I submitted a request for an issue I got back a canned response of standard items to try. I guess I was looking for a group of other users that could share their experiences and say this works best....

Appreciate your response.

usatraveler