Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, so I just bought Bitdefender Total Security...

Options

Hi, my name is Norman and I live in Indonesia, a place somewhere on planet earth (not on Mars haha....don't worry I won't be laughing again after this), where almost all human civilizations and modern technologies at, 2020 modern. I just bought Bitdefender Total Security from an online shop, and not long after the purchase I got the download link via email, and I appreciate that , since my laptop doesn't have any sort of cd/dvd reader, but there's a little problem....I didn't know installing a software can almost drive me insane, I'm not kidding, I want to throw my computer into a wall right now. My internet is not blazing fast but at least it's usable, I can watch 720p youtube without buffering, not much, but usable for me. But here's my problem:

1. On my computer, the download speed on the installer is below 20 KB/s most of the time
  2. When the download speed reach 0 KB/s, after a few seconds, a pop up appear told me that there was an error and I have to click the retry button manually. Every. Single. Time.
  3. When I minimize the installer out of habit (so... accidentally I suppose, am I stupid by doing this btw?), I cannot maximize it again to see the progress (probably due to incompatibility with my device, but still..), so I have to close the installer and launch the .exe file again
  4. Now here's the best part, I've been trying to download this for 4 hours and it is still around 23% downloaded...and out of habit (for the 4th time I think), since I'm apparently a total idiot who didn't know how a MODERN app/installer works, accidentally minimize the installer again, so I have to close and re-launch it again. It resets the download progress....IT RESETS THE DOWNLOAD PROGRESS, I HAVE TO START FROM 0% AGAIN.

To the Bitdefender team, I'm disappointed, and unnecessarily frustrated by this.

Comments