Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Security

Options

Hi,

If my neighbour has access to my wireless password key and admin password hub manager are they able to access/ view my email content and other app content?. Just realised that I didn't set the trusted wifi

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi Member,

If your neighbour has access to your router's/ admin login page (username/ password), they can easily change your wifi name, password or both. But even by knowing the username and password of router's/ admin page, they cannot directly change your wifi name or password. They will have to either connect their laptop with LAN to your router or must have a already connected wifi with your router in order to change wifi name or password through the router's/ admin login page.

If they have only the wifi password, they can only connect to your wifi.

That being said, they will not be able to access your email in any of the above stated cases.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Sundep
    Options

Hi Flex,

Thank you very much.

Is there any way that they can read the content of written emails either sent or during creation of received and subsequently read?

Thanks

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited November 2020
    Options

HI Member,

The answer is "no"

They cannot access your PC or its data. Unless they are hacker & find an unpatch vulnerability in your router. Even after that if you are using any antivirus which has firewall, your data will remain protected.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Sundep
    Options

Appreciated flex , thankyou very much,

Peace of mind !!