Get prompted each time to allow an application on Macbook Laptop

I use Zwift app which is a virtual biking exercize and indoor riding app and every time I launch this app, I get prompted from BitDefender to either allow for 5 mins, allow for this session or block always. I have to enable the session each time I run or launch this app. I did not see a way to allow or run exception on this app in the console. This is getting annoying to do each time and I don't want to shut off Bit Defender each time I run Zwift, but I may be forced to so I dont receive the nag message each time I run this app. Anyone have a workaround for flagging apps as safe? Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.