New User

Bought Bitdefender Total Security on Amazon as it should suit my Apple iPhones & pads and there is no long term subscription. As I tried to install it via Bitdefender Central I was taken to AppStore and downloaded the App. I now seem to have two accounts although I don’t seem to have set up a subscription. I daren’t install it on my other iPhones as I don’t want to pay twice. What a waste. I plucked up my courage to try to install it on another iPad (I can use ten devices with the Amazon subscription) but every time I click install it just disappears. I’ve never known anything so difficult. Also I THINK it is installed on my iPad, but there is no little symbol anywhere to tell me it is working, although at Bitdefender Central account it does say I have installed on one device. What a muddle.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.