Firewall - is there a log?

HI,

Very pleased with Total Security but cannot find anywhere a list of blocked IP addresses generated by intrusion protection.

My last Antiviris/Firewall product showed numerous suspicious attempts to access our PCs, but since installing Total Security I seem to have a clean system with no attempts which I find rather strange.

Are these not logged ot is there a file somewhere which is not clearly accessible?

Thanks for any guidance for a new BitDefender user.

Answers

• Hi, you're the same problem of us... I manage 40 BEST and I did'nt find a log.... Please advise me if support give any awnser!

• Any luck on this?

I am on a trial and want to purchase, but a firewall log is vital influence on my decision. The log on the frontend is not adequate. I would like a details text log (at least a month at a time) for analysis.
  • No luck - I really need to see these logs. I cannot believe a sophisticated product like Bit Defender does not maintain them somewhere.
    It would be great if there was a control method like that on Firewalla where not only are there exhaustive logs but the ability to block IPs by country/region as well. At the lack of support info on this, I would purchase Firewalla Blue+ if it was available in the UK.
  • medstar1
    medstar1
    edited May 2021
    Medstar Rehabilitation Services, Incorporated was established in the year 1999, by a group of therapists with a vision; providing superior quality, based on the patient’s outcome while providing comprehensive physical rehabilitation. The statement represents our biolistic treatment philosophy.
    https://medstarrehabilitation.com/