Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Bitdefender New Family :)

SunFlower007
edited January 2022 in General Topics

Hello All, I hope that you all have had a wonderful Christmas and I want to wish all of you a Happy and Safe New Year. I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to talking with all of you and getting your input and what not.

I do have a questions, but first I would like to know how many of you are new to Antivirus Protection? I had and still have Frontier Secure and I am not sure what I want to do with the Frontier Secure. Should I get rid of it? Do you feel that Bitdefender is protecting all of your computer usage, etc.? I would really appreciate your input. I hope to hear back form you all. 😊

Comments

• Merry Christmas SunFlower ...(nice name there).

I've had this antivirus for ...over 5 years...

I got the family pack.

Tried different ones before like McAfee, Norton, etc... some better than others, but none could even get close to what Bitdefender is offering. Can't beat this one. Multiple layers of security at all levels. Never had a problem.

I personally think that you don't need anything else. Even when I buy new laptops that come with free 1 year subscriptions to other antivirus software, I uninstall them and plug this in.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Lau (just another user)😊

• hello 🌻,

Sometimes I may run into a couple of problems, while trying to install Bitdefender or even face an installation failure.