Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renewal of total security 2020

Options

I just renewed my subscription for total security 2020 (5 devices). I currently have it on my laptop and phone, but when I installed it on my daughters’ phones , Bitdefender central is telling me I only have it on 2 devices. Their devices are not showing up. When installing, should they create their own account or should I use my account? When they sign in, they only have the option to “try” web protection (much purchase after limited time) but if I sign in on their devices, they have protection. However, their devices are still not showing up on my central account as having protection installed. Any suggestions/experience with this issue?

Comments

• Balange
    Options

Hi,

I have the same issue.

I've installed the first licence on full 5 devices, but after activation of the new key and expiration of old one, it shows 0 devices for the new licence.

How can I use the new licence on old/existing machines? (Hopefully without reinstallation)