Bitdefender VPN nightmare.

rfost1rfost1
edited February 24 in Web protection

So I deside I'll try the VPN app and the purchase was messed up trying to use PayPal resulting in my PayPal account being charged twice. Not knowing this as I believed there was an issue with PayPal. I wanted to try this software so I ordered again using my Credit card and the sale/purchase went threw. Believing all was good I installed the software. Reviewing my activity on my credit card site, low and behold I now have THREE charges on my credit card for the VPN software.. [email protected] told me that this issue would be taken care of. They got me a refund for one charge. Refund #2 apparently is underway.. leaving one active... now I'm been canceled from the service all together. I'm done, I'll take the loss of one charge and call this a lesson learned.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.