Notification: BD blocked suspicious connection, quickly gone and not recorded in notifications

Hi All,

This morning when I switched my pc on, BD (Total Sercurity 2020) notified my me with it's usual notificationbox:

BD blocked suspicious connection !

The notofication was quickly gone (I did not even get to read all info in it), but it has not been recorded by BD Desktop application, nor in the BD Central. It's like it never happened, which even worries me a bit more, Having a suspicious connection blocked is worrying enough, but not being able to re-read the notification is a bit scary.

Could BD make a mistake with the bocking, then realising it and never record the notification ?

The ability to remove the notification is what I would expect from a virus / hacker, which is why I'm a bit worried.

So the question is: Should I be worried or is this behaviour normal for BD in certain circumstances ?

As part of the startup, my pc do make a number of Net Use commands to attach external devices (within my own network) like Nas, shares on other Pc's and so on. I'm running Win10 latest version 20H2, updated yesterday.