Blocked URL

I keep getting the following notification that the url ...<withtryick.com> has been blocked.

I would like to know how I can determine what action I am taking that is triggering this so that I can either delete the app or quit using the web link that is generating this. Is there a way to trace what I am doing that triggers this attempt to redirect? Thank you.

Threat type

Untrusted certificate

Blocked URL

https://withtryick.com/redirect.html/b2Q9OHN5ZDVmZmM2NjU0M2JiMWFfdmxfbGV2cmFkb3J2bF9vMGMuZ3VjZm9wLk4wMG1kcmZqdTc1MTN3bTF3OF92cTg2NC5manU3NQ==MGE5ejFuLTBtcGsxcXQ=1r5djf

There was an attempt to establish a connection relying on an untrusted certificate.

We blocked the connection to keep the data safe since untrusted certificates are issued by unrecognized Certificate Authorities.

Comments

• Same Here! It seems to happen every time I access my Bell Webmail - so it's not something I can delete or stop using!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.