Is there anyway to stop Bit Defender spamming me with notifications?

Hello!

I work at a secure site (compound) and we have a open wifi network for all employees to use. Bit defender doesnt know about physical security and feels the need to constantly block something.

Whilst its lovely that it is looking out for me, the issue is it does it every few seconds, and tells me about it.

I find most anti virus companies are annoying and a bit spammy (usually along the lines of "we found a problem, pay us more money and we will sort it for you) but bitdefender is a whole different level. It literally pops up every few seconds, always with "Suspicious Connection Blocked"; which means as I type, it stops me typing, I close it, type another few words, then close another one.

If I let it build up and I want to close all the boxes I have to literally tap the close button with my mouse hundreds of times to get rid of the build up of messages blocking over my bottom right hand screen, there is no "Ignore" or "Close all" button. (See picture)

Its the only antivirus software I have found that causes more spam than it blocks. Right now this issue alone is enough to make me want to change software.

Is there any way to get it to be less annoying please?