Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Macro.vba Not Able To Launch, Documents Blocked.

Options

Hello,

I know this topic has been discussed, but the answers do not help me.

I have read the topics regarding the MACRO.VBA messages that appear excessively when Word and/or Excel files are opened.

Curiously, I have no problem with my own macros in Excel files, but with Word files, it is another story.

I have already added in exceptions rules of BD the “Normal.dotm” document and some paths that I have wanted to protect against BD scan. Despite these procedures, I still meet issues. However, it seems that I am now able to make my macros function eventually.

A special remaining issue is the following. When I open a Word document whatever the file, whatever the extension (doc, docm, dotm), I receive the same message that the other posters have reported.

I am unfortunately unable to attach any files, I do not know how to do it; each attempt fails.

I would have liked to attach the Normal.dotm even, it is a model; but probably it would not be helpful and moreover I cannot protect it with the password “infected”. Therefore, I would have liked to attach a “Normal.docx” form protected by the password “infected”; it reports my own macros, so that you could have seen there are not any viruses. I would have liked to attach the “Macro-VBA_message_BD.jpg” file.

Besides, I have installed PDF Suite, a software that makes you able to print or convert Word and Excel and Internet pages in pdf format.

When I want to do it, I cannot; the software launches, but stops after 0.5 second, and no pdf appears. Curiously, I had not this issue at the beginning of the use of the software; and now moreover the same message than the one described in the screenshot appears when converting Word documents.

I thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Lourecantou

Comments