Gmail Hacked and Binance, Coinbase account are accessed by someone else

Hi Friends, i need to know how this is happened. that, i have received a SMS from Binance that "your request for 2FA authentication reset timeout", then i noticed a mail from coinbase that a new access form unknow location, within few seconds that mail has been gone. and i get another notice from binance app that "A New device is accessed your account ". after that i log into every account disabled every account. after that i realized that all mail from Crypto Exchange where marked as Spam and all new and old mails where in spam folder. also my another Google Account has accessed by others, (which the account has not used every long time and it's Password is only saved in my current hacked Google Account). Now i need to find that how they get access to my mail and marked all Crypto mails as SPAM(only from Crypto Exchanges, other mails are fine). So only now i Bought Bitdefender for all of my devices.

Comments

• Did anyone respond to your question? I am curious because this also happened to someone I know. They also hacked and changed their gmail and they changed the recovery information as well.

• Hello,

So I understand you started using Bitdefender Mobile Solution (and Total Security?) only afterwards?

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB