Help need to rebote computer and can`t find my licence key?

i have some hard time finding my licence key, i want to rebote hole computer and just want to ensure i find my key so i feel safe removing everything from my computer including my bitdefender.. saved everything so far no problem but can´t find my licence key.... have no ideé tryed looking up videos but just "GET BITD FREE" vids, and on search engies only says -"under o to the top right corner and click on your email address. In the drop-down menu, click on My Subscriptions.You should see a list of products with the corresponding license keys below every active product

but it´s not there! so please tell me how to find it or do so i ensure my bitdefender dont slip out of my hands.

Blesses/ Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.