Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Awful support

Options
Excuses for no support for Windows 11. Clearly this issue is NOT a windows issue.

This is a transcript of my last interaction:
Stefan David
Support Agent

Stefan David 14:11
Welcome to Bitdefender Support. How may I help you today?
Visitor 14:12
I went to a meeting site and needed to log into their wifi system (university site). Their certificate did not match, and I was unable to get to their login page. BD blocked me (windows 11)
I was unable to shut of BD. I kept making an exception, and it blocked me again
Stefan David 14:13
Hi! Please allow me a couple of moments to locate your account, thank you!
Stefan David 14:17
Thank you for your patience! I was able to locate your account, and your Total Security is valid until 27.09.2022. As per your mention, I must kindly inform you that as Windows 11 is a beta version, Bitdefender is not yet fully compatible with it and we cannot properly address the matter at hand.
Visitor 14:17
I doubt it makes any difference
Stefan David 14:17
Unfortunately, as it is still in beta version, we cannot confirm that the program will work properly.
Visitor 14:18
Your override does not work. And how can I totally disab;le BD?
temporarily
Stefan David 14:19
In order to disable Bitdefender, please open the below article and apply the steps in your locally installed Bitdefender: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/28557/
Visitor 14:20
isn;t ther some one-button way to do this?
Stefan David 14:20
No, in order to disable Bitdefender, the modules for protection need to be taken off 1 at a time.
Visitor 14:20
and which one detects certificate mismatch
Stefan David 14:22
That would be the Online Threat Prevention, but usually when this type of situation happens, Bitdefender will generate a notification when the program is fully compatible with the device in question.
Visitor 14:22
it did so. over and over again
but if I asked for more info, and clicked make exception, it did not work
Stefan David 14:24
As mentioned, this might be strict that Bitdefender is not yet fully compatible with the Beta versions. We do not advise the customer to install the application on Beta OS version due to these types of situations, but this would be the customers choice.
Visitor 14:24
All of my windows are windows 11. So I need a haitus on my subscriptions for windows until you claim to support me
But frankly, I think this is a cover your ****** excuse
Read
Stefan David 14:25
Unfortunately, once the subscription is activated, it cannot be paused.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Well, you will have to check the same under computer running windows 10 and bitdefender installed, if the same problem occurs on windows 10 system, then it might be the issue with the bitdefender, but unless you are using a beta version of windows no help will be provided from support. No AV vendor will provide support for any kind of issue of its product if it is running windows 11 beta.

You will have to check the same on windows 10 in which bitdefender is installed and take a screenshot if any error is popped by bitdefender and submit it to support. But if everything runs perfectly on windows 10 system, then the issue is with windows 11 and not windows 11.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)