How do I apply misconfiguration fixes which need manual mitigation?

I have 88 misconfiguration items which require manual mitigation, but I'm confused about where I need to apply the fixes. They all say to "apply the recommended setting configuration" and give details like this: "Remote host allows delegation of non-exportable credentials, located in Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Credentials Delegation." But where do I find this location? Is this in the Policy Configuration Profiles within Bitdefender or is this in my computer? Are there instructions somewhere to help me with these?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.