Bitdefender Boot Cd find new malware not previously detected by the software on Windows 10 .

I have recently installed Bitdefender Total Security. On the face of it it looks impressive, until I downloaded the BD boot rescue CD and I scanned the system at boot. I was in for a bitter surprise because it found 44 malware items, including a number of Trojans not previously detected by the paid software .

I ran the cleaning process, but I am no longer sure how much I can trust Bitdefender paid software. How can these Trojans sneak in?

Here they are:

General Trojan [email protected]

General Trojan [email protected]@bpbi

Genral [email protected]

General Trojan [email protected]@[email protected]

Gen. Variant.Graftor.3803

Trojan Generic.7878280

Any comment on this?

By the way, this Bitdefender Boot CD iso cannot be downloaded from the Bitdefender site, even though we are directed there.

I could d/load it from another site. Any reasons?

Thanks

Ittiandro

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.