Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN

Options

I have bitdefender the bundle, i paid the premiium and that should have vpn premium services included, correct?

Can someone help me, its saying i had paid for the vpn services already on top of having them already, and now i can't even access the service that came with the bundle (now that the extra paid for sub to vpn expired also)?

Maybe ill just have to reinstall the service back off and back on again a few times...idk tbh ewith you

Comments

• I have the same problem. I ordered the bundle but my VPN not set at premium and only allows for 200 MB.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

@BB88 after checking your order history, I have noticed the Premium VPN renewal order placed on October 21st did not settle, which means the funds were not transferred to our vendor, 2Checkout. The status of the order is "Unfinished" and it is possible that the order has incomplete, delayed or invalid payment details. An e-mail should have been sent to you at that time, displaying the status of the order and the next steps to take.

As the renewal attempt occured in October, it can no longer be processed, but you may place a new order instead. Contacting the issuing Bank is also recommended, as they would be able to provide more information regarding the reason for which the payment was declined.

Thank you for your understanding.

@brightlights I have located your account and noticed the Premium VPN subscription was successfully activated today and currently two active devices are using the service.

Please let me know if the situation persists.

Thank you.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user