Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Youtubecentral.net

Options

I am getting pop up notifications from youtubecentral.net telling me I have been infected by a virus. This is a common malware action, why does Bitdefender not detect and remove it.

Comments

• Mike_BD
    Options

Hi @Clipper4582 ,

Assuming you're using Bitdefender Total Security, updating to the latest version is the first step. Which will forbid you to access that site.

Youtubecenter.net is part of an advertising service that website publishers can use to generate revenue on their sites. However, there are malicious programs that are redirecting users to these Youtubecenter.net ads without the permission of the publisher in order to generate..well, money.

When YT.net redirects a browser to an ad, the ads are typically for unwanted chrome extensions, surveys, adult sites, online web games, fake software updates, and unwanted programs. So might wanna full scan your computer, as a second step.

Third, you might want to re-check all your browser extension and empty cache.

Stay safe,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB