Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable to read product reviews

Options
I can't access product reviews on retailer websites, I can access them with I phone but not on my laptop. I've tried several retailers using Chrome and Edge without any luck, Best Buy and Amazon; no problem. Lowe's, Home Depot, Canadian Tire--- I can't access their customer reviews. I am using Bitdefender and Malwarebytes and not sure what is causing the problem

Answers

• Mike_BD
    Options

Hi @Pierre47 ,

Can you share the exact links which you cannot access and a screenshot with what's appearing on your screen?

Happy holidays,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Pierre47
    Options
    I’m not very techy. I don’t know how to do screen shots. However I fiddled around with Chrome and reset it disabling all extensions and it resolved my problem. As soon as I activated the extensions my problem came back. I turned off all the extensions but my problem continued and I had to reset Chrome again. With Edge all I needed to do was disable You Tube Add blocker. I fiddled around for about an hour after posting my problem. The only thing is I can’t activate my extensions in Chrome if I want to read product reviews on specific web sites
  • Mike_BD
    Options

I'm glad you've solved your problem, from what you are saying, it is not related to Bitdefender.

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB