Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Referral or Affliate Link

Options

Is there a referral link I can get for other people that I refer to buy Bit Defender?

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Bit_Buddy

I have sent you a private message.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Looking for the answer to this as well

• Hi, I want a referral link too. I want to recommand this to people.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello,

There are two options available. The first one is actually an affiliate program for partners and you may find more information at the following link: https://www.bitdefender.com/partners/affiliate-partners.html

The second one is a referral program available in Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android and Central. Our referral campaigns add extra validity to the existing customer's subscription for each new user that subscribes to Bitdefender, for up to 3 users. If you are using Mobile Security or Total Security and have a paid subscription, you will see the BMS for Android campaign in the "More" menu, where you will find all the relevant details about how it works and how to make the best of it.

I hope the information is helpful.

Best regards.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Alexandru_BD

Speaking for BD Mobile Security, i think the program was called "Ambassador Program" or something, can't remember the exact name, which included the more people you invite to try BD Mobile Security, the more people accept that invite, the more discounts you get when purchasing. And there was a button for entering that program in the MORE menu. I think the button with the name of the program appeared next to "Support" or "Share protection".

But, since latest version of BD Mobile Security 3.3.166.1970 the program disappeared from the MORE menu and the button is gone.

Here is a screenshot:

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

@Gjoksi79_ this is correct, the referral program appears instead of the share protection entry, when the user is eligible to participate, and it's called Bitdefender Ambassador. The display criteria is the following:

• For a NFR (not for resale, giveaway) or trial subscriptions, the option will not be displayed;

the referral link will not appear for Mobile Security or Total Security subscriptions with less than 6 months validity (the referral program is available through Bitdefender Central as well, if the account is eligible to participate).

Cheers.

• i would like to have a referral code to give to my friends

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @TommyTSTang,

As much as we would like to offer you a referral code, we won't be able to do this on the forum because this is not how the referral program works. I have described the eligibility criteria and workflow above, and in the event this option is unavailable to you in the app, you can get in touch with the Support teams to request more information and further advice.

You can contact the Bitdefender representatives by choosing one of the contact channels listed here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

Best regards and Happy New Year!

Alex