Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My paid for Bitdefender just popped up an ad for "Matrix Resurrections"

Options

I am absolutely shocked. I purchased AV software so I wont get nagged for ads, and also so my kids wont get pop ups ask what this is about. It is not even for a Bitdefender product . it is for a Movie. Now my kids who are not old enough to see the movie will be bugging me to see it. that is not Bitdefender problem, but I pay them to make my life easier and they making it harder. This is unethical there is an expectation in the software industry that if you pay for something you wont get ads.

Comments

• I agree wholeheartedly and have since asked for (and was given) a refund for my subscription. I'll take my business elsewhere.

• Mike_BD
    Options

Hello @GregP and welcome to our Community!

Thank you for the comment, we are always open to receive feedback from customers. Bitdefender is running a co-branding project with Warner Bros for the Matrix Resurrections movie and we understand some of the associated promotions may have created discomfort for you. We are truly sorry to hear that as this was not our intention. Be assured we will continue working hard to help protect your devices against viruses, ransomware and potentially harmful content. Customers like you are always top priority!  

If there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB