Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Complaint about Support Agent Dragos Tudor's Discrimination and Service Attitude

Options
Mitch
edited January 2022 in General Topics

Hi, I am experiencing serious issues of bad attitude and discrimination while using your online services. 

So I want you to file a formal complaint. Chat 1007090823

I'm a new user and I'm still in the free trial stage. But I'm having trouble installing and using it, so I turned to your online support for help. 

But your Support Agent Dragos Tudor has very poor attitude and language and discriminates against trial users.

At the beginning, when I asked about the VPN not being installed, he didn't give any solution, he thought of ending the conversation and let me wait for the email to send the diagnostic tool. 

But I can actually send him the diagnostic file on the spot. Obviously he not wanting to provide services and rushing to end the conversation.

When I asked him about the language again, he seemed very impatient. And speaking very unprofessional. 

He said this is your product, you can do whatever you want. Here are his original words

January 8, 2022, 2:19 pm - Dragos Tudor : I have no information about that, it was our developers decision, and as it's our product, they can manage it as they wish, so if they wanted to remove the Chinese language from the installed program they can just do it, with no need to provide a reason, so now, would there be anything else that I can help you with?

January 8, 2022, 2:26 pm - Dragos Tudor : It was our developer's decision to remove the language, and I don't think we are obligated to offer the Antivirus in all languages, we can provide whatever languages we want for the product and apparently, they decided to remove the Chinese language.

Is it right that the product is yours, so you can do whatever you want? Not bound by a service agreement or contract?

When I mentioned that there are Chinese customers who bought your product but then suddenly canceling Chinese is a breach of contract, he started laughing and discriminating against me saying I was a free trial account.

January 8, 2022, 2:32 pm - Dragos Tudor : You even have a Not For Resale subscription in your account, you haven't even bought the product officially, that subscription is basically a free trial or online giveaway.

January 8, 2022, 2:39 pm - Dragos Tudor : As you can see from my messages, I got your free trial into the conversation just to ask you about what purchase contract your talking about as you have bought nothing.

I wonder if this has anything to do with me being a free user or not. 

Wouldn't it be normal for me to try out an evaluation before deciding to buy a security product? 

On your event page it says that free trial users also enjoy technical support services. 

His language and tone expressed discrimination and ridicule that I was a free user. Am I an inferior person in the free trial phase?

I can't believe the service attitude of an international enterprise and an established antivirus software company is so poor.

Blatantly mocking and free trial users.

Not only am I very disappointed and angry, I have now decided to uninstall your software.

I can guarantee that if you didn't take this complaint seriously, I would never be able to buy or even use your product in the future. 

And I think it is necessary for everyone to see how your service quality and level are.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Mitch and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

On behalf of Bitdefender, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with the customer service agent in question. I completely understand your disappointment.

Your inquiry was not handled properly and we are going to take the necessary steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself. I regret that we provided you with bad service and poor customer experience, as this is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. I have reported the incident to our Quality Assurance Teams for further analysis.

As a valued provider, we strive to provide our customers an unparalleled level of fast and accurate support, regardless of the chosen product, as we do not rank the security solutions used, but we value our users equally, for trusting us with the security of their devices.

I wish to thank you for your understanding and your help in making Bitdefender better and I hope you will reconsider our products in the future, despite this unpleasant event.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user