Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is there any support for GravityZone?

Options
simonl
edited January 2022 in Enterprise Security

Hi all,

We're using GravityZone Business Security and I've submitted (or tried to) a couple of support requests, and have had no luck with any response.

I submitted one via https://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html?last_page=BusinessCategory, and when clicking submit button I get a 404 error.

I submitted another via bitsy@tickets.bitdefender.com 7 days ago, and have not received any response, except for the automated "we've received your request" response.

And there's no subcategory in the expert community/forums for GravityZone.

Is anyone else having issues getting support for GZ products?

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @simonl and welcome to the Community!

Our Community has undergone several changes in the past few months and it is mainly focused towards the Home User Solutions. We do have in mind the necessity of Business Security support, however, there are no plans to design a specific area in the forum at this early stage. Support for the Enterprise Solutions can only be provided through the available contact channels in the designated section on the official website, for now.

In most cases, more information is required for troubleshooting the situations that Business Solutions users may encounter along the way, and such logs can only be transmitted through the Enterprise Support Teams.

Have you tried to get in touch with our engineers via phone? I have checked the Support Page and it works properly on my end.

The contact numbers for all regions are available at the link below:

Thank you for your understanding and I hope the situation you have encountered is resolved in a timely manner.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user