Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Subscription renewal

Options
AWAHOO
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

If I renew before my subscription expires is the original subscription extended?

Best Answer

• AWAHOO
    Answer ✓
    Options

I did not initially see the English translation. thank you. My question has been answered.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @AWAHOO and welcome to the Community!

In the event the new activation code is for the same product and variation of devices, when redeeming it in your Central account, the validity of the previous license will be cumulated and the protection extended accordingly.

For more information on how to activate and manage the Bitdefender subscriptions in Central, you can check the following articles:

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Bonjour,

je viens de renouveler mon abonnement qui expire le 25/02/2022 et dans mon compte je n’ai pas le choix de renouvellement de mon abonnement

COmment faire

Merci

Commentaire (en anglais)

• Thanks for your response. Unfortunately i do not speak French so your response does me not good.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@AWAHOO I am glad to hear I could help.

@JCB95 you can check the "My offers" section in Central, for renewal discounts:

Alternatively, you can also visit the "Renew and Upgrade" section on the official website, for the latest offers available in the portfolio:

I hope this information is helpful.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user