Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BitDefender's Antivirus - Get rid of fake viruses!

Options
2»

Comments

• 99 times out of 100, cracks contain some sort of malware. Since you download cracks, im sure you download full version programs with serial numbers and such. I hope your BD product is legit. Almost all full version programs your DL will have some sort of malware. I have noticed many malwares don't really do anything since "hacker wannabies" make em and can't make them work on everyones computer.

I just had to jump in. Help BD out, I have tried about 5 different Anti-virus products, BD is by far the best.

• Niels
    Options

Hello Paulb100

I can't view the results any more. But it's almost impossible that 10 scanners are detecting the same false positiv. What problems are you having with version 10? But post them in the general or products section.

Regards

Niels

• zxw
    zxw
    edited December 2019
    Options

You can add to it the new by Bitdefender created new virus name:

Packer.XComp.A

it's a freeware packer from: http://www.soft-lab.de/joko/ExePack.htm

as a sample upx.exe unpacked using -d and packed with XComp 265.19 KB

upx.exe false positive: http://www.virustotal.com/de/analisis/0348...971b99928920a79

Nice security solution if been trust in for the last 3 years but yesterdays update have delete all my files in folders on harddisk cause I packed most files with XComp.

NSpack which doesn't clean in files by packing headers are allowed right as well some versions of morphine for example Morphine v1.6 protector:)

Eric said:

Trojan.Bat.HDkill.A

Trojan.Crack.Stylexp.B

Trojan.Activcrk.A

These viruses do not exist on other virus databases except BitDefenders'. Therefore, these supposed viruses are really not viruses. These files do not pose a threat, as I have used them, and ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite says they're clean. Please do not create your own virus definitions because you're trying to censor the type of files we have on our computers. In order to improve your anitvirus, I would remove these false virus "trojans". Else, users like myself become very annoyed and will not want to use your security products.

BitDefender's security suite has potential since it uses less than 10MB of background memory most of the time. This is the smallest I've seen any security suite run. However, the antivirus needs to have fake virus definitions removed.

I'd love to see the above implimented in version 11.

Let me know what you think mods and users...

~

Thanks

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19757" data-fileExt='zip' data-fileid='19757'>upx.rar.zip