Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Network drives

Options

Hi

I have a networked file server and a networked music server which connect to my PC as mapped drives.

Helpfully Bitdefender offers to scan these every time I turn my PC on. I would like to do this on a turn by turn basis since they are big drives but Bitdefender doesn't identify which mapped drive it is offering to scan.

Please could the next release identify the drive letter of the network resource it is offering to scan.

Thanks

Phil196

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @phil196 and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Indeed, such a feature is worth taking into account in the future and we do value our customer’s opinion when improving our product. We also have a special category designed for ideation, you might want to check it as well.

I have now moved the thread.

For now, there are some other exciting features on the developer's plate, for the next implementation.

Your input is highly valued and we’d appreciate it if you’ll continue to share your suggestions and feedback with us.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user