Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Need some help

Options

I have 2 Bitdefender icons on the top of my bar on the MAC I cannot get rid of.

Also I have logged in and am trying to unsubscribe my account, but Bit defender does not recognize me as a subscriber. I want to discontinue my subscription and have only till Feb 13th, 2022 before they take out the 89.99 out of my account.

Can someone help my unsubscribe.

There is a glitch in connecting my account with my account that is already going.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Janky and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed you had a license purchased from a reseller, GeekSquad, which has expired last year.

However, you have also ordered a Total Security subscription online last year in February, but you did not use the activation code, which is still valid and I will send it to you in a private message.

The automatic renewal feature is disabled for your account.

As your previous account was managed by a Partner, I would recommend you to create a new Central account where you can redeem the code I'll send you.

Then, access the Bitdefender interface and click on "Switch Account", to connect Bitdefender to the new Central account, where you will have the active subscription.

This being said, it won't be necessary for you to purchase a new subscription this year. That is, of course, if you haven't made a new purchase already and activated protection on a different account.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user