Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Feedback on Bitdefender Internet Security 2022

Options

I just start using a trial version. I appreciate it if you would implement an editable memo function for ‘Notifications’ results on a submenu tag ‘All’. It also can be seen when opening three other submenus.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @NoviceInTHX and welcome to Bitdefender and the Community!

Your proposal is very interesting, could you please share more details with us, how do you envision this function and what's your opinion on the current setup? You can also post screenshots on this thread to better illustrate your idea.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, we highly appreciate your feedback.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hello Alexandru_BD,

I have long been defending war on bad hackers (one lives in Japan and one or two more live in the United States those who work under the same corporation). Because of this and I had to restore a Windows 10 Home 64-bit on PC built myself that took me days to back to your community.

As for my proposal, I am thankful to the GUI design for a log of events whenever something relevant to the security of a system or data happens that I can immediately notice, similarly to a new email appearing in an Inbox. Especially, all generated events are each sustainably pop up to wait for making a short note such as a DNS resolution and launching into Google/DuckDuckGo engines to search unfamiliar resource/service names. This is very helpful.

a) A small memorandum area that EXPLICITLY link to some notifications at least ‘Critical’ and ‘Warning’ events when noted incidents later on I want to review or edit them.

b) All incidents that are logged, Please enable date and time in 24 hrs format, I can also copy with one click. This should be very helpful when I need to file unfair practice and Cyber crime reports.

c) It would be very helpful if detected IP addresses are automatically DNS resolved, but I shall forget this if this function would cause a stress to the application and/or time-consuming challenge.

Hope the above would meet your concern.

With kind regards,

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @NoviceInTHX,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

I will reach our developers to present the above suggestions.

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user