Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Subscription Issue

Options

Hi guys. I have a problem with my subscription. It says on the dashboard that I have 29 days left of my trial and to buy now.....I purchased a licence before this and activated it. It keeps saying I have to add a device which I did and it says I have 12 months licence but still says I have 29 days left of my trial and then to buy it. I have reinstalled loads of times but the same thing happens.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @simon75 and welcome to the Community!

You have encountered this situation because the trial was still active in the Central account, after you have activated your paid subscription. You had a trial for Total Security and you have purchased and activated an Internet Security license, thus the two were displayed separately in the account. I have now removed the trial version and your paid license currently covers one device.

I would recommend logging out of the Central account and logging in again, for the changes to be reflected.

Let us know if this was helpful.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user