Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Subscription Expiry Date Wrong

Options

As my subscription was getting near to running out on 2nd March, I logged in to purchase an extension on 25th February. When I followed the instructions to merge the two, I se the expiry date is now 25th Feb, not 2nd March.

I can't see any way of correcting this nor any way of contacting BitDefender other than hopefully through this channel.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @KCLNick and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed you have opened a ticket for the Support Teams and the validity was merged successfully. The new expiration date of your Internet Security subscription is March 2, 2025.

The update should be displayed in your Central account as well.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• When can you apply a new subscription? meaning if one finds a good deal prior to the current subscription expiring is there a time period. i have a 2yr family plan with about 5 months left so can i take advantage of a great deal now.

jack

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @JackRustler and welcome to the Community!

You can take advantage of the early renewal offer to extend your protection before it expires. For the validity of the existing subscription to be extended accordingly after the purchase, the main criteria implies that the newly purchased subscription must be identical in terms of product and variation of devices. If you are using Family Pack for up to 15 devices (this being the unique variation for this product), the validity can be cumulated and extended only with a code for Family Pack, 15 devices. In the event the new product is different, it can only be activated in parallel, with the scope to protect more devices, as the Central account now supports multiple products at the same time.

With the automatic renewal feature, the protection is extended without any user intervention. With an early renewal, a new activation code is generated following the purchase, and this must be redeemed in the Central account, to manually extend the validity of the existing subscription.

If purchasing early before the expiration date, please make sure to activate the code on the day of purchase, as the validity countdown for the code starts right after the purchase, regardless of the Central activation timestamp. Thus, to avoid losing any validity on the code, activation should be made after the code is delivered to you.

Let us know if this was helpful.

Best regards and thank you for choosing Bitdefender.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thanks for the update information. I do indeed have the Family pack (15) and just wanted to be sure be fore make a purchase and finding out later i lost my remaining time on my current subscription.

Your product has been working to prevent any problems perfectly on the installed systems i have in installed. So am going to renew early since it works so well!

Regards