Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Support Is A Joke

Options
DandW
edited March 2022 in General Topics

I opened a ticket back on Feb 11, 2022 with regards to this issue and as of March 1, 2022 it is still not resolved after contacting support several times and being told that they "are confident this issue will be resolved quickly". I made the huge mistake of setting up a vault back a few subscriptions ago. I was never notified that the product had been discontinued until I went to retrieve the contents of the folder. I keep getting the same error message even after being told as a last resort to uninstall BitDefender and reinstall. That was on February 15th and I haven't heard anything back since, even after contacting the support team a couple more times. It seems as if I have just been dropped and nobody is offering or willing to help. I keep getting lots of email wanting me to purchase other options within the software but no offers to help correct my problem. I made the mistake of thinking this software was used to secure sensitive data, now that its in the folder I can't get it out...ridiculous.

Comments

• DandW
    Options

Got this 2 weeks ago ....nothing since

I have been able to locate your case. First of all, I would like to apologize for our delay in addressing your request. Due to an increased number of requests, my colleagues weren't able to get back to you as quickly as we would have liked to. To make sure that they contact you back in regards to your request in the shortest amount of time, I will further increase the priority of your case to the highest level possible.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello @DandW and welcome to the Community!

I am very sorry to hear this.

I have contacted our Technical Teams and asked them to provide assistance as soon as possible. They engineers have received an increased number of requests lately and delays in processing may occur. I have noticed they responded to your inquiry just recently, following my request to prioritize the case. Kindly follow the instructions received and let the engineers know if the situation persists.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• DandW
    Options

Got an email with a procedure to follow...did as requested still not fixed.

I replied to the email, now I wait....

• DandW
    Options

Now March 6th and still no response from support after they made suggestion on March 2nd that didn't work... coming up to one month and problem still not resolved. Apparently the case was prioritized ?

Certainly would not be willing to buy any add on products offered by Bitdefender such as the NEW password option offered. I am paying for one product that I can't get support for, certainly not getting another !!

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I have noticed you have recently discussed with a Support representative via chat.

Your request was escalated to the Technical Support teams with the highest priority available and the engineers will provide a response in the shortest time possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user