Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Exclusions Bitdefender Android.

Options

Hello,

Where can i add a exclusion in the Bitdefender Android app?

I cannot find the setting and i need to exclude a PUP app.

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Hello,

There is no option to set exclusions in bitdefender android applications, be it free or paid version.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Sqsh
    Options

So how do we deal with an app being incorrectly identified as an issue if we can't exclude it?

I have an app being flagged as a PUA which I've had installed for ages and am fairly confident is safe (I think it's being flagged because it is an app designed to keep the screen on, it doesn't have any permissions or anything like that, and doesn't do anything except make the screen stay on!) so I'd like to stop getting this notification. The only options I have are "not now" (which leaves the notification active) or "uninstall", I'd just like to be able to ask the app to ignore it!

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Have you checked the app on virustotal against other vendors. Is it possible for you to share the virustotal link. If no, can you share the app name or app package name.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)