Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender VPN Keeps Disappearing. Any Help?

Options
Xhris
edited February 2023 in VPN

I am using Bitdefender Total Security, with VPN. Windows 10 x64. After installing the Security software download from Bitdefender central, I install the VPN. After installing I launch the VPN to test it, and it works. After a reboot it's GONE! COMPLETELY uninstalled! I run the install again, it installs then After it's complete it dissappear right away! Even delites the desktop icon. So I uninstalled the Bitdefender Security, reboot, uninstalled the agent, ran the Bitdefender uninstall tool to make sure, reboot and install both products again. VPN did not dissappear. Reboot and the VPN is uninstalled AGAIN. I UNINSTALLED Bitdefender again, reboot and installed JUST the VPN. It seems to work and did not uninstall after a reboot. Then I installed the Bitdefender Security and it uninstalled the VPN! So it seems to me that the Bitdefender Security software will not work with the VPN. Why is this happening? I work in I.T. and we provided this Software to our members. And I am on the Bible Support team. I can not find a solution to this issue any wear online. And have had this happen to Multiple clients with different OS's. Windows 7, 10, and 11. PLEASE help this is very frustrating.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Xhris and welcome to the Community!

This is a very unusual behavior, I must say. I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Kindly let us know the outcome.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Same here, hope there will be a solution soon

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@J.deJong

Hello.

Like @Alexandru_BD already suggested, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.