Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Premium VPN protection on desktop

Options

I am looking into some different VPN solutions for my home and mobile devices. I am a longtime Bitdefender Total Security user. Does the Premium VPN subscription, encrypt ALL internet traffic on a home computer? Browsers, FTP services, Media Streaming in home network, torrent downloads etc?

Some of the other VPNs I am looking at install on my router, so all traffic is taken care of as well as all devices connected via WiFi to my network, but the Bitdefender Premium VPN seems like a software solution. Will it protect all internet traffic including emails?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

~Sonny

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @SonnyTheMoney and welcome to the Community!

The Bitdefender Premium VPN has the ability to encrypt all your traffic and redirect it through secure, private servers. It can also help you enhance your online shopping experience, stream media on various platforms, access geo-blocked content, and bypass ISP throttling.

Although the VPN is a great way to counter privacy violations, it may have some drawbacks, and one of them is slowing down your connection. This can happen because VPNs redirect your traffic through remote servers, which can cause delays - the farther the servers are, the longer the delay.

With Bitdefender VPN your privacy is 100% safe. Nobody (advertising agencies, ISP’s, insurance companies, etc.) will have access to your online logs. If you want to keep your personal data private (usernames, passwords, email addresses, credit card information, etc.) then Bitdefender VPN will do the job.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user