Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What is going on with the email BD support staff?

Options

I can understand the delays in responses, I get it your guys are having a heavy workload atm.

But what I just experienced seems to indicate that the support system has broken down in some way:

I contacted about an issue and had a back and forth over the course of a week or so. Eventually, I was asked to create and upload logs. Which I did and I informed support by email that I had done that. After a while I contact support again and asked if it was possible to get an update. I got a reply saying ‘Please note that the encountered behaviour is normal.’

I replied and asked if I could speak to a manager, as it was very clearly to me not normal

I got a reply asking for me to create and upload logs so that could further looking into the issue.

The person that told me ‘that the encountered behaviour is normal’ is the same person now asking me to upload logs which I have already uploaded. How can a support person tell me the behaviour is normal without looking at the logs?

The email they sent me asking for logs to be uploaded a second time, includes my email copied below theirs where I said I had uploaded the logs.

Have the BD support personnel been sniffing glue or something?

1007239418 if anyone cares to look up the case. Im still waiting for contact details of a manager or supervisor.

Internet Security (Paid), Windows10 Pro64, Ryzen7 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX3070, 5 internal storage drives, 2x ext hot-swap drives

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Ironbuket,

I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to convey our apologies in regards to the situation created.

Your request has been escalated to a Supervisor and they will respond on the case shortly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user