Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Multiple devices

I currently have nine Apple devices. Over the past several years, we have replaced phones and added new iPads and a desktop. I’m trying to distinguish which devices are which so I can delete ones I don’t want and add on new ones. I currently have a Family Pack.

I got a new Iphone 12 and gave my husband my Iphone 7 and deleted an old Iphone 6, but I can’t tell if my Iphone 12 is covered. My dashboard shows two phones but how do I know that one of them is the IPhone 12?

I also want to make sure all devices are protected with the same coverage I have available to me.

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

@Patsyq

Hello.

You can find which phone is Iphone 6 or 7 or 12 by the MAC address and/or the Operating system.

Go to Bitdefender central -> My Devices and click "View details" on the desired device, like here:

Next, click on "Device information" like here:

Now, you'll see the next details about that device: Vendor, MAC Address and Operating System, like here:

Now, compare that MAC address and/or the Operating system with the MAC address and/or the Operating system on every Iphone you have and see which MAC address and/or the Operating system matches with which Iphone's MAC address and/or the Operating system.

Here's an article how to find your MAC address on every operating system:

Also, don't forget to Rename the device by clicking here:

so, you can easyly look for a specific device in Bitdefender Central.

Finally, hover the B icon with your mouse over the desired device, and you will see what is installed on that device, like in my case:

Regards.