Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

payment history does not show up when I click on my subscriptions, I can't see my payment history

Options

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can check your payment history on your 2Checkout account.

Here's a link with detalied explenations:

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Lune771,

In addition to what @Gjoksi79_ wrote, the point of purchase is also relevant, because if the product was ordered in Germany, for instance, it will be sold through a different vendor (Digital River) and the payment history will not be displayed in Central. Bitdefender does not sell its products directly, but with the help of authorized vendors such as 2Checkout and Digital River, depending on the localization. In the event your license was purchased from a Bitdefender Partner, the "My Payments" tab is not displayed for these licenses in the Central account. This tab is available only for orders placed on the Bitdefender website through 2Checkout and it will appear once a payment is settled. However, if a subscription has expired, the tab will no longer be displayed.

I hope the information is helpful.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Good morning

I tried to reach out to 2checkout I followed the link yesterday and received nothing, I also reached out to support yesterday and they got my ticket but other than that nothing, I just want to know if I am on auto renewal or not, because I never renewed nothing I didn't even know I had a subscription , so I want to find out what is going on.

thanks

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@Lune771 if you have an order ID I can check if the automatic renewal feature is enabled.

The Bitdefender products are subscription based.

Cheers.

• I am sorry I don't like I said I did not even know that I had bit defender, so I have nothing, when I click on my subscriptions this all that I see Bitdefender Total Security

Active on 5 out of 5 devices Buy More Protection

This license will end on September 6, 2022

there is nothing else, no payment history or anything else

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @Lune771,

The automatic renewal feature is enabled for your Total Security license and the next billing date is Aug 6, 2022.

You may cancel your subscription by contacting Customer Support at cancel@bitdefender.com

Please include the e-mail address used to make the purchase.

The payment history is most likely unavailable in Central because the subscription was purchased using a different e-mail address than the one you are using on the forum.

Regards

• Thanks but I have tried that with no luck, i received a email that says they got my email and they have opened a ticket and that is the last I heard of them

Thanks Lou

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@Lune771 I've located your open ticket and asked one of the Commercial Support Leads to reply as soon as possible. The usual response timeframe varies between 24 to 48 hours, depending on the volume of requests.

But they will always respond.

Regards

• thank you very much I just want to get this resolved, so it is one less thing on y mind.

God bless

Lou