Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Constant network incursions on bitbox 2 third level techs do not respond

Options

I've got a guy in my central account almost constantly.

I've got 2 more of (I guess) his machines on my bit box 2.

I've been in almost constant contact with level 1 support as well as box support. Everyone is knowledgeable and wants to help.

But the case and tickets are forwarded to the next level up. And there they sit with no communication or movement.

We are a tiny home based business that has ground to a halt during this episode. We've needed to grow the network anyway, would managed services be a better fit? Or do I pull up stakes with bitdefender entirely and move on?

Currently I can't even connect the box to central. And still I see the guys Linux box sitting in sessions. I used to go crazy changing pws and emails to kick him out. Tiresome.

Comments

• Hacked
    Options

Oh and he destroyed 3 of my computers just this week. Hoping a visit to a best buy can revive the OS"s. And this tablet I'm on is just limping along. Ignoring the issue costs more than just lost business.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD

Please take a look here and see what can be done for a faster reply by Tier 3.

Thanks.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Hacked,

I've located your open ticket and noticed that you've managed to reset the BOX and set it up again with the help of a Support representative.

Our colleagues have also provided information on how to get a better protection layer with a modem that accepts pppoe setup.

If you still see unknown devices appearing there, I would recommend to change your Central account password asap, then remove those unindentified devices and also enable the 2-Factor Authentication additional layer of security afterwards. With this in place, you will be absolutely certain that nobody else has access to your Central account to add devices or change any subscription settings.

You can find out more information in the article below:

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user