Bitdefender TrafficLight and Tracking Protection extensions combined

It would be a nice addition to have the Bitdefender TrafficLight extension (on Mac) being combined with Tracking Protection extension. This means that you will have just one extension with all the functionalities. Having the capability to turn either of them on or off makes it even more user friendly.

2 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Hello @Giryoku and thank you for this suggestion as well. Keep them coming! 😊

The Traffic Light module was specially designed for MacOS, as it's currently available in our Antivirus for Mac solution only.

On the other hand, the Anti-Tracker extension is available for the following browsers:

• Google Chrome

• Mozilla Firefox

• Internet Explorer

Safari

Combining the two can be challenging in my opinion, as Traffic Light is an integrated module, whereas Anti-Tracker is an extension and they serve different purposes.

Nevertheless, I shall forward your suggestions to our development teams for analysis. During this process, the developers are also considering aspects such as the value the respective feature brings to the average user, as each modification must be designed for both advanced users and less tech savvy users as well, to meet overall requirements.

Thank you once again for your contribution and have a wondeful weekend ahead!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Giryoku
    Giryoku ✭✭✭

@Alexandru_BD , suggestions are in the making 😉.

Have a nice weekend!

• Thank you, I hope you had a great weekend 🙂

I also have a suggestion for you. Looks like you plan to stick around and we are happy to have you here!

You can also choose an avatar if you wish, for a more personalized experience on the forum 😉

Cheers

• Hello @Giryoku,

The developers have concluded that this is a concept that can be explored as part of other future plans, but we cannot communicate more details for now.

Thank you very much for your contribution.