Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Best safety approach for "sensible" mail address on mobile?

Options

Hey guys,

I am someone who often tends to over engineer things. One thing I can't seem to find the "perfect" solution to is the following:

I am owning crypto. Since I figured it might increase the security dramatically when using a separate e-mail address for all exchanges I use, I was thinking if it was a good idea to setup this second mail address on my mobile. I am always worried that when my phone is being lost or stolen, the thieves not only have potential access to my 2FA but also to the e-mails. So it shouldn't be too hard for them to reset the passwords or anything like that.

BUT: On the other hand, when being able to receive the mails from this address, I am being notified of anything suspicious going on with these accounts, like login attempts, changed passwords or even changed e-mail addresses.

So, what would be your advise or solutions to these thoughts? Maybe there is something I haven't thought of or maybe some kind of compromise? I think what would be great is something like an mail app that shows me that there are new mails, but before I can read them I have to unlock it in any way.