DID NOT RECEIVE SECURITY CODE

I paid for 3 accounts , got from them invoice showing paid in full

Waited for 2nd email none of them arrived

Check Spam daily

I Email Bitdefender all 3 invoice's for proof of purchases.

NO RESPONSE BACK

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2022

Kindly check the below stated link

If issue persists, kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, you could PM @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (as they both work at Bitdefender), so they can check on your issue.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited June 2022

Hello @GVtrapperNY and welcome to the Community!

I'll do my best to help. After checking your order history, I have noticed that your Total Security protection was successfully renewed on the 27th of February and the Premium VPN subscription soon followed on the 1st of June. As the Bitdefender products are subscription based, an activation code is no longer required in the event the automatic renewal feature stays enabled, as the solution is renewed prior to its expiration date and this way, continuous protection is ensured. An activation code is required only when placing a new order on the official Bitdefender website (or a new purchase at one of our trusted partners), as a new code will then be generated and should be redeemed in the Central account in order to extend the validity accordingly.

However, I couldn't find the two active subscriptions in the Central account associated with this e-mail address and upon checking the renewal details, it seems that even though the codes appear to have been activated using the same e-mail address, the subscriptions are not there! Now, I do suspect the reason behind this (the account might have been removed at some point and recreated), but I'm afraid we won't be able to resolve this in the forum.

Kindly get in touch with the Commercial Support Teams, provide the agents with your e-mail address and they will know exactly what to do.

Head to the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose one of the available contact methods:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user