Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Won't install on Windows 11 Dell Portable

Options

I purchased 15 licenses of Bitdefender and VPN - I go to install one on my Dell Windows 11 I click the .EXE file, the cursor changes for about 30 seconds and then NOTHING! What is going on?

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @WPEngineering and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed that you've placed several order attempts for a Premium Security subscription and the Digital Identity Protection service last month, but the orders have not yet settled and appear to be unfinished.

Usually, when this happens, the order has incomplete/delayed/invalid payment details. If you have activated the follow-up option (see ordering options settings), 2Checkout, the authorized vendor, will try to recover the order.

But in this case, the orders might have expired and it is likely that they can no longer be retrieved. I couldn't locate any recent orders using the e-mail address registered on the forum. Have you made any recent purchases?

After checking your Central account, I have noticed that you have an Antivirus for Mac license for up to 3 devices, which is still valid until December. The Total Security trial is expired and there is also a free Mobile Security license.

Please provide us with further details regarding your order for 15 slots. Please do not provide data such as the e-mail address here. You may send me a PM, if necessary.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

I have replied to your PM, but i'll post the instructions here as well. I was unable to locate your account initially, because looking at the invoice, the order was placed using a different address than the one used to register on the forum.

There can be several reasons behind an installation issue, for example if an error message is displayed "There was a problem downloading one of the installation files", this can be related to the internet connection and the kit wasn't downloaded completely. First, make sure that a stable Internet connection is available.

Delete the Bitdefender kit from your computer, then use another browser to re-download the kit and try again to install Bitdefender.

If this doesn't solve the issue, do the following:

1. Turn OFF Windows Firewall or any other firewall application.

2. Clear browser cache.

3. Delete the corrupted kit from downloads.

4. Type %temp% in the Search bar from Windows and delete the temporary files.

5. Try downloading and installing the kit again.

If the installation is still unsuccessfull, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@WPEngineering

Hello.

@Alexandru_BD forgot to mention before contacting technical support, follow these steps:

Take screenshot(s) of the issue,

create a log file on your Windows device using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

and

create a connectivity log file, by following these steps:

After doing that, you can contact the technical support.

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2022
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)